Wednesday, June 15, 2005

samanthap's Kitchen

Samanthap's kitchen with labels! new link . .



Posted by Samanthap (My Page) on Tue, May 31, 05 at 14:47
Hope this works better--I've redone the album--
Answers to a few questions:
Cabinets are custom (had to be, because of kitchen design), cherry select,
stained--Counters are marble--Floors are hardwood to match rest of 1923 house.
the link below can be cut and pasted, but I'll also put a click on link--again thank you
to everyone on all the forums--
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMWLhmycN3DpQ
Here is a link that might be useful: Samanthap's kitchen with labels

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Samanthap's kitchen with labels! new link . .

Samantha, you did a beautiful job!
Have to say though, your old cabinets didn't look bad. LOL Were they cherry, by any chance?

RE: Samanthap's kitchen with labels! new link . .

Beautiful! I love the marble and the red accents...great touch, also love all the beautiful Italian (I'm a

0 comments: