Thursday, July 28, 2005

jcblancha's Kitchen

Photos of my little kitchen



Contact: jcblancha (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Mar 2, 04
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=9jayw2t.4kq06509&x=1&y=15qr3q

Details:
  • Cabinets Quakermaid Kohn style natural cherry from expo
  • Refrigerator: Heartland 30 inch
  • Oven: Viking 4 burner/convection oven
  • Hood: perla by Faber
  • Wine refrigerator: Uline
  • Floors: red oak
  • Countertop: Volga Blue
  • Backsplash: Blue glass from architectural ceramics
  • Sink: Blanco
  • Faucet: Hansgrohe
  • Dishwasher: Integrated Bosch (cant remember model)
  • Paint in eating area: I used Ralph Lauren suede paint but had the guy at Home Depot mix it to one of the colors in the Glidden color palate (using their formula) since I could not find a Ralph Lauren color I wanted. I believe the color is Twin Falls. I painted the room using the suede technique.

Finally my kitchen is done--just a few details left, need to get a new table, chairs, blinds. But here it is--months and months of waiting!

I do have additional lights down the middle in addition to those on the soffit. I would have prefered to eliminate the soffit but unfortunately had ducts there.


0 comments: