Friday, September 30, 2005

codex77's Kitchen

codex77's Finally Done Kitchen!



Contact: codex77 (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Sep 26, 05
Link to kitchen photos: Sorry, we no longer have a link to codex77's photos.

This is my finished kitchen, except for rugs which I can't find ones I like :)
I have used these forums extensively in my designing this kitchen, I want to thank all the helpful people for their input and suggestions, it made the difference!

Details:

  • Cabinets: Omega Dynasty Manor door in Oyster
  • Granite: Coast Green
  • Tile: Off White Crackle Subway tiles
  • Floor: Sage green and Snow White Linoleum
  • Faucet: Chicago Faucets
  • Lights: Rejuvination
  • Fridge: GE Profile
  • Stove: jenn Air Duel Fuel
  • Microwave: Sharp
  • Dishwasher: Bosch (low end)
  • Stained Glass Window: Salvage Yard :)
  • Color: Pratt and Lambert custom mix by painter (includes lemon chiffon)


Follow-Up Postings:

 o RE: Finally Done Kitchen!

The vent hood is a looong story. I bought a zephyr hurricane from Great Indoors and, long story short, it got lost, misdelivered, 4 TIMES. I spent 3 hours on the phone on my birthday trying to find it. The place is utterly horrible, never picks up the phone. Finally, I drive 2 hours to pick it up, and get it back to the house. Cut to 2 months later we unwrap it, ITS THE WRONG COLOR! It was in two boxes and the outside one said stainless, the inside was white.
I drive out there, SOBBING, and threaten to stand outside the store with a sign because the service is so bad and I'm so upset. It's special order, will take a week to get in. NO! Coincidentally, there's 9 inch Vent a Hood in the discount section, another misdeliver, great condition. The guy gave it to me for 100 dollars less than I paid for the Zephyr and it works great.

Sorry for the long story, but I really worked for that vent, and it turned out for all the best. :)



0 comments: