French Gray Island Kitchen
Contact: allison0704 (My Page)
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 05
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.atticmag.com/2008/11/french-gray-island-kitchen/
- Cabinetry: Bespoke Cabinetry made in England
- Sink: Villeroy & Boch fireclay
- Faucet: Rohl
- Island countertop: Antique pine finished with "Good Stuff for Wood"
- Range: GE Monogram 48" Dual fuel with 6 eyes and a griddle
- Refrig: GE Monogram 48"
- DishDrawers: Fisher & Paykel
- Hood: Custom box using Vent-a-Hood Liner, antique pine trim and copper sheeting
- Granite: Honed Golden Leaf, sealed (not enhanced)
- Range Backsplash tile sample: Status tile out of Washington State. Frosted Soda, 4"
- Left of refrig backsplash: copper sheeting
- Range Centerpiece: Antique iron seal from a bridge in NY, weight 75 pounds!
- Refrig handles: Emtek...I think.
- ORB/Rust hardware: Gerber Hinge Company
- Island paint: Farrow and Ball French Grey with custom glaze
- Units to left/right of range and left of refrig: pine with a glaze
- Refrig unit paint: Farrow & Ball Farrow's Cream with custom glaze
- Flooring: rough edge travertine, sealed (not enhanced)
- Coffee Station paint: Farrow & Ball black
- Coffee Station countertop: Pine, sealed
- Coffee Station sink: The Sinkworks (www.sinkworks.com)
- Coffee Station faucet: by Newform. Ordered from Tivoli faucets ebay store.
- Wall color: SW Moderate White
- Trim: Distressed pine with SW Walnut Wainscot stain
- Not shown: walk-in pantry in area to right of range wall built-out by trim carpenter. Microwave and toaster are located in pantry on a work table also built by trim carpenter. All stained, SW Walnut Wainscot.