Contemporary Kitchen with Scavolini cabinets
Contact organic_donna (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Nov 11, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/starpooh/organic_donna
- Cabinets: Scavolini; Happening City- high gloss lacquer
- Granite: Stone City; Azul Bahia 3/4"
- Appliances: Liebherr 30" freestanding SS and Dacor Millenium knobless slide in range
- Floor: Mirage engineered Maple cashmere finish
- Rail system and pendants: Lightology-Tech lighting - on their website under FJ T156 MR16 fixtures.
- LED undercabinet lights: Next Generation lighting
- Sink: Elkay Avado SS undermount double bowl
- Faucet: Gessi Quadro Hi-Tech
- toekicks: aluminum.
I did not want a dishwasher. I think now if I had to do it again, I might consider one. The only reason I would want one is because it would be easier to keep my granite from getting wet. LOL My drawers could be replaced with an 18" dishwasher, but I doubt I'd ever do it. If I had a family I would definitely have one.