Tuesday, January 03, 2006

ebang's Kitchen

Great Kitchen Kaper!



by Ebang (My Page) on Sat, Dec 31, 05
link to kitchen: http://community.webshots.com/album/162075918FNoQeI
Details:
  • Cabinets: Ikea
  • Countertops: I think the countertops are Wilsonart 'graphite', or something like that. There are two very similar patterns in Formica and Wilsonart brands.
  • Floor: marmoleum in 'dark chocolate'.
  • Paint: The green is 'Napa Valley' by Gliddon. It looks very different in different lights so be sure to bring the paint chip home. Do 2 coats.
    The blue is 'Katana', also by Gliddon.
  • sink undermounted in laminate. "My handyman achieved the undermount by routing out under the laminate and then epoxying in cut strips of solid surface material. My neighbor works at a factory that makes countertops and got me a remnant to use."

0 comments: