Saturday, January 28, 2006

triscuit's Kitchen

I'm done too



Contact Triscuit (My Page) Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 06
Link to kitchen: http://photobucket.com/albums/b378/Triscuit1/?
Details:
  • Cabinets are Kitchen Craft, nutmeg stain mix of shaker and plain front
  • Countertops are Buckingham Virginia Slate (and I love 'em)
  • Backsplash is 4x4 glass tiles, frosted, don't know who makes them
  • Wolf dual fuel - the best! I am making a chicken, sausage and shrimp thing now on simmer and don't even have to think about it
  • the wood stove is a Morso, amazing design, no smoke EVER in the room
Thanks to all of you-I only wish I had found this site before, but I did find it in time to make some choices that I am happy with. We are pretty much minimalists, as you can see by the kitchen, so it's not a kitchen that would appeal to all, but we love it. I love checking back on the kitchen site to listen to others agonize over granite vs quartz (or slate, in our case). I don't miss that at all, but find that the bathroom forum is calling me...


1 comments:

bakerbots said...

Do you still love your slate counters? They are beautiful! I currently looking for an alternative to soapstone or ab granite.
Any thing I should know about them before I make the purchase?