Thursday, April 13, 2006

lemonade's Kitchen

Lemonade's kitchen



Contact: lemonade (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Apr 11, 06
Links to kitchen photos:

Details:

  • Cabinets: Custom, maple with cherry stain
  • Countertop: honed Jerusalem Sandstone Caesarstone
  • Sink--Franke PSX 110-30-9 (30"wx18"dx9"h)
  • Faucet: Franke FF300 with accessibility handle 62512C
  • Refrigerator--Amana AFD2535DES
  • Oven--Dacor Epicure double convection
  • Vent--Ventahood NPXH18-342H
  • Dishwasher Miele Incognito
  • Microwave: GE Spacemaker JEM25
  • Water Filter--Everpure H-104
  • Filter faucet--Everpure Contemporary in Chrome
  • Pendant lighting: 2 thousand degrees, Spirit Pendant in Tahoe Pine Amber with Amber Glass Ball
  • Crown molding: Windsor One, Classical Craftsman
  • Swinging Doors: Signamark, G155: 9 Lite Micro Reverse
  • Kitchen Floor: Daltile, Portenza--Avorio Antico PZ02
  • Backsplash: Daltile Natural Hues--Ivory QH24, 4x4 background. Accent tiles: Daltile Natural Hues,2x2 size, in three colors: Vanilla QH23, Tuscany QH74, Latte QH26
  • Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Monroe Bisque HC-26
I had the idea of a trash cabinet for over a year; I drag my trash around the kitchen with me so didn't want the regular pullout. My original idea was to build a frame on rollerblade wheels and have 'trash on wheels', but it is so easy to just drag the can (probably wouldn't if I had a wood floor) that I gave up on the wheel idea. My cabinet maker thought I was nuts and pointed out he'd have to build a custom toekick onto the door. I hadn't thought of that previously--it cuts into the space a bit.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your kitchen on Gardenweb and it is beautiful. Amazing. Just what I want. Congratulations! Lynn

triciae said...

Can you provide information on your window/door casings? I'm in the process of redoing my casings and love yours. Is the header casing wider and thithan the sides? Did you buy the small crown at the top of the windows/doors from Windsor One too? thank you for any information you can provide.