Finished white kitchen
Contact: MaryLynnNC (My Page)
Posted on Tue, May 9, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaryLynnNC/Kitchen/
- Cabinets: by Ronald Garrell (local cabinetmaker) white inset with glass uppers, no toe kicks
- sinks: Kohler cast iron
- faucets: American Standard Standard Collection
- countertop: Bianco Marble laminate by Pionite (faux marble)
- range: 48" Wolf with 6 burners & griddle, Wolf hood
- DW: Miele
- refrigerator: 15 year old GE
- pantry: Broyhill Attic Heirlooms
- paint: RH Silver Sage
- floor: 5" wide red oak diy finished with Waterlox tung oil
- lighting: Rejuvenation
- hardware: Restoration Hardware
- plugmold on back of island
- beadboard ceiling
We really do like the plugmold. All the small appliances are stored underneath it. Just pull one out and plug it in, when finished it is easy to put away.
The floor wasn't too bad to do once we got the hang of it. I am pleased with the tung oil finish. Perfect for the farmhouse feel.
We have a 3 inch overhang on the countertops to compensate for the lack of toekick area. It is working out fine. No kicks yet!
Posted by: jenswrens (My Page) on Tue, May 9, 06
I was just about to ask the name of your marble. But then I looked at your list...it's laminate! Wow!
Posted by: flyleft (My Page) on Tue, May 9, 06
Pionite should pay you to shoot an ad in your kitchen. Seriously.
Posted by: marylynnnc (My Page) on Wed, May 10, 06
flyleft, DH agreed with you. I think he is actually going to send Pionite some pictures. We'll see what happens. We sure did use a lot of their product didn't we!