My finished kitchen!
Contact: lmychajluk (My Page)
Posted on Fri, Feb 10, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://lmychajluk.multiply.com/photos/album/6
- The cabs are Brookwood (Starmark) Cherry wood in a Shaker style w/ the low-sheen Brittany finish. They include a double-trash pullout and a 4 bin recycling center, corner pantry, narrow pull-out pantry next to the fridge, another pull-out in the bar along with pull-out shelves behind the door next to the bar fridge, and super-suzans in the right wall corner.
- The handles are Top Knobs, except for 'Art', the Soku Manhandle.
- The fridge is a GE Profile, as is the Advantium220 OTR Mic.
- The oven is a GE Trivection, and dishwasher is also GE Monogram.
- Cooktop is Gaggenau modular 200-series (double-burner, electric grill, & wok burner).
- Bar fridge is Marvel.
- Countertops are black Richlite w/ integrated drain board.
- Sink is Blanco Precision 1 - 3/4, with Elkay Moda faucet and Grohe soap dispenser.
- Brew Express built-in coffee maker.
- Lights are Juno Avio series, with Kitchler Xenon undercabinets, and a el-cheapo incandecent strip for inside the above-bar cab all connected to a Lutron Graffik Eye RA 6-zone control unit (above the coffee maker).
- Floor is Happy Tile Overland Green Moss, and the SS accents are from Schluter, as are the accents in the backsplash.
- Backsplash is Hakatai 3/4" glass tiles "Hail Blend" with a custom mural behind the cooktop.
- Can't see it, but there are also Task Lighting power strips tucked up under the cabs for outlets.
It was a DIY job with my brother and uncle
Had I known, things I would've done different:
- slightly darker grout in the backsplash (I went lighter at the last minute).
- Something quieter than the Marvel bar fridge.
That's it, other than that, I'm very happy with how it came out!