My Shaker-Style, White Kitchen (Something's Gotta Give-inspired)
Contact: susanandmarkw (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Jun 2, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://susanandmarkw.
- Flooring: Premium Black 24x24 natural slate tile from StoneLocator.com
- Countertops: Nordic Black Antique 3 cm granite (3 cm Bianca Romano on hutch)
- Backsplash: traditional white subway tile with gray grout (Da-Lite)
- Cabinets: Shaker-style, inset, flat-panel doors (site-built, custom), painted white
~Pegasus Professional Kitchen Faucet (from Expo Design Center) in brushed nickel on the island and main sink
~Pegasus Old-Fashioned Pull Down in brushed nickel in my butler's pantry/beverage center.
- Soap/Lotion Dispensers: brushed nickel off-brand from Lowes
- Sinks: brushed, stainless "D"-shaped undermount by C-Tech-I (all purchased on eBay from seller "euro-sink")
~10-inch deep "Britania" (model LI-200-L) is my main sink
~12-inch deep "Patras" (LI-800) is my island prep sink
~"Betica" (LI-700) in my butler's pantry/beverage center.
~brushed nickel bin pulls on drawers via eBay (seller: cabinethardwaredesigns)
~glass knobs, pulls and bin pulls on hutch from coolknobsandpulls.com
~latches: Cliffside Solid Brass Cabinet Latch (in Satin Silver) from Spokane-Hardware.com
~Bluestar range (model #RNB366BSS; six burner with both 22k burners up front and simmer in middle back; island trim)
~Prestige High Capacity hood insert 40" (UIBTF400EC15; $1,575) with Prestige remote blower for pitched roof 1,600 CFM ($890)
~GE Profile Advantium (SCB1001KSS)
~GE Monogram 24" stainless steel wine reserve (ZDWR240PBS)
~2 InSinkErator Evolution Excel garbage disposals with air switches (STS000)
~beverage center fridge: Jenn-Air 36" counter-depth side-by-side with dispenser (JCD2295KES)
~ GE Monogram 30" double oven (ZET2SLSS)
~ Jade 48" Side by Side Refrigerator (RJRS4870A)
~ 2 Bosch Integra 800 dishwashers (SHV99A13UC; $1375.55 ea.)
~ Gaggenau 24" Steam Oven (ED 221)
- Paint color is "conservative gray" from Sherwin Williams
- Cabinet paint color is SW "pure white"
- Lighting: schoolhouse-style light fixtures from Rejuvenation Hardware ("Rose City" pendants)
- Tapmaster on island sink
- Starco in-wall trash receptacle