Our nearly finished galle(r)y kitchen
Contact: revans1 (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Jul 22, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/w132/revans1/
- Cabinets are Alno Alnotec Pro Brilliant Red and Brilliant Black, with a few items from the Librero collection thrown in.
- Appliances are GE Profile (some covered in the carcass material of the cabinets.)
- Sinks and main faucet are Blanco.
- Pot Filler is Danze.
- Countertop is Corian Mont Blanc.
- Hood is Cavaliere.
- Floor is black slate (diy install).
- Paint is FPE Grey Cotton in the kitchen, with a couple other tones added in the dining room.
- Lighting is Lite Source Inc "Studio" series, Lightolier can lights, and Kichler xenon undercabinet and cove lighting. Two of the cabinets also had led strip lighting integrated within them.
The figs are by Frank Fleming and the birdhouse is by Brenda Dailey-Parsons. She doesn’t appear to have a website, but her work in clay is exquisite. The coffee sign is also by Steve Cambronne.
Cooking area. Painting by Grady Barrow and mixed media by Chris Bruno.
Corner next to large opening between dining room and kitchen. Painting by M Blue Horn and clay by Brenda Dailey-Parsons (again). Blue does very interesting work with text in her painting, and does commission work at a very fair price. Can be a great piece of personalized art for someone. See her personal website at Blue (We linked to Naked Art the first time, just because we love Naked Art.)
Dining room wall with cabinetry. We were trying to make this all feel like one room, so we put matching cabinets in here as well. Chair by Richard Jacobus To be fair to Richard, who is a wonderful artist, I’ve provided one of his shots of a very similar chair. My photo doesn’t do it justice.