Finished creamy-white-cabinet kitchen
Contact: chmpgntst (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Nov 12, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n142/amyfgibson/?action=view¤t=ec0b6135.pbw
- Cabinets: Kahles Kitchens (Leeper, PA), antique white. Most semi-custom, some custom.
- Counters: Labrador Antique granite (brown with flashes of blue)
- Backsplash: Tumbled marble from Lowe's
- Floor: Red oak with minwax "ipswich pine" stain (chosen to blend with existing floors in other rooms)
- Faucet: Grohe Ladylux Cafe
- Sink: Elkay 33-inch stainless apron sink (love it!)
- Range: Jenn-air all gas
- Fridge: Kitchenaid french door
- DW: Bosch Evolution
- Microwave: Whirlpool velos (I know, I know, the dreaded microhood, but it works for me!)
- The small shelves came from Kahles; the longer shelves were built by my contractor.
- Contractor: Leo Hall, L.A. Hall & Associates, Rockville, MD