It's finally done, my GW inspired kitchen (pics)
Contact: pabiabi (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Dec 17, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb269/pabiabi/
- Cabinets: custom made by local craftsman, birch, full inset
- Counters: Soapstone: M. Teixeira: Brazilian Black; also some maple butcherblock
- Backsplash: Robinson Thin Brick: English Pub
- Hardware: Restoration Hardware: Dakota
- Flooring: simplefloorsdotcom: reclamation plank: indian red
- Fridge/freezer: Electrolux Icon
- DWers: KitchenAid
- Range: Dual Fuel GE Cafe
- Faucet: scrimped here, some off brand I bought on overstock
- Paint: BM chesterfield buff with mystic gold glaze over
We added a 700 sf addition that included a kitchen, family room and mud room with a full (partially finished) basement below.
The Brazilian Black soapstone is a lot harder than M. Teixeira's SantaRita.
My chair and ottoman are from Rowe furniture.
The island measures 4x9.