Kitchen is finally finished! YEA!
Contact: socalthreems (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Feb 4, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/socalthreems/
- Cabinets: Hertco cabs - clear alder, flopan door style with 3" stiles and beveled inside edge; color: wheat sheaf with heirloom finish on the perimeter and brandy with black accent on the island
- Countertop: Verde butterfly granite with ogee edge
- Backsplash: Studio Q backsplash subway tiles, basketweave tiles (handpainted), beadliner and chair rail
~ KitchenAid Architect Series 48" SS fridge, double ovens, dishwasher and warming drawer
~ Dacor builtin microwave and cooktop
- Hardware: Top Knobs bin pulls and 1 1/4" round knobs in oil rubbed bronze
- Faucet: Kohler Vinnata faucet in brushed satin nickel
- Sink: Rohl Shaw 3618 fireclay sink in white
- Wall Color: Benjamin Moore Van Courtland Blue paint. The Verde Butterfly actually has a bit of that color in it (totally unintentionally).
- Lighting: LBL flute pendants (http://www.ylighting.com/lbl-hs194.html)