Vyarra Extra granite kitchen
Contact: jtsgranite4us (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Feb 16, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh42/jtsgranite4us/
- Cabinets: custom built cherry. Doors are from Decore-ative Specialties; the "Sheffield" series in select cherrywood (guaranteed to be free of sapwood). We wanted a uniform rich cherry color so we had the cabinets stained in "Traditional Cherry" by Varathane.
- Countertops: Vyarra Extra granite countertop with the "waterfall" edge.
- Backsplash: Vyarra Extra granite. The backsplash on the range wall runs horizontially.
- Hardware: knobs and pulls were purchased from Lowe's and are a rustic antique bronze. They only project out 7/8" which is another reason we chose them.
- Floors: 16"x24" limestone tiles
- Stools: Ashley Furniture's Prairie View Collection, bar height version (30" high).
Kitchen dimensions: somewhat narrow at 10'3"x24'
The breakfast bar is 18"x54". It overhangs 10" and is 42 1/" from the floor.