Finished white kitchen!
Contact: socabeth (My Page)
Posted on Thu, Jan 3, 08
Link to kitchen photos:
- Cabinets: custom; cream with a pewter glaze
- Countertop: Seafoam Green granite. There is no enhancer on it, just the stone with sealer. Edge is "single ogee".
- Double oven is by Kitchen Aid. It is a convection oven on top.
- Flooring: distressed engineered hardwood, the color "dutch chocolate"
- table: from a small furniture store called Legends
- Lighting: chandelier is from Kichler Lighting group - "6 light incandescent chandelier" in old bronze finish. I would recommend a dimmer switch on it. From the Great Indoors.
- Disguised soffits
We knocked down 2 walls....the one between the tiny old kitchen and the dining area and another between the family room and dining area. We also moved out about 4 feet into our side yard. Not much but it made a huge difference. So it is one big room now, who uses their formal dining room anyway!!! I tried to make the dining area nice enough for entertaining but informal too! The cabinets are cream with a pewter glaze. I don't know about the soffits (whats a soffit again? :)) The island has 3 drawers and 2 huge cabinets where the big items...crockpot etc fit nicely
From category checklist:
Kitchen_Shape:Other_Text: 2 walls knocked down to make a small "great room"
Kitchen_Ceiling_Height: < id="1ft7" class="ArwC7c ckChnd">Cabinets_Refaced: No
Cabinet_Color:Other_Text: white perimeter with stained island
Counter_Granite_Text: seafoam green
Appliance_Color:Other_Text: paneled refrigerator to match cabinets
FaucetMfg: price pfister-marielle collection
SinkMfg: pegasus 18 gauge
Feature04: Air Switch
Feature11: Bay Window
Feature118: Cabinets: Wall >12"deep
Feature24: Counter-depth Frig
Feature34: Custom Hood
Feature44: Island with Seating
Feature95: Lazy Susan
Feature48: Lighting: Pendant
Feature51: Lighting: Under Cabinet
Feature69: Reach-in Pantry
Feature70: Rollout Trays
Feature72: Sink tilt-out tray
Feature115: Sink >30"wide
Feature73: Soap Dispenser
Feature81: Trash Pullout