White Kitchen with Cherry Counters and Blue Lacanche
Contact: pirula (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Mar 6, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s226.photobucket.com
- Cabinets: Crown Point, unfinished, painted with Fine Paints of Europe ECO Satin #7430 Select (hand painted it with a brush, not sprayed). It's a beautiful, durable finish.
ECO by Schreuder's: http://www.finepaintsofeurope
- Countertop: American Cherry counters. Slab (not butcherblock). Sanded and oiled with tung oil with a little bit of citrus solvent.
- Backsplash: tongue and groove paneling, separate pieces, 5" wide
- Range: Lacanche French Blue Cluny
- Range hood: custom with Dutch Delft tiles (drywall and painted to match the kitchen walls)
- Refrigerator: Sub Zero 700 fridge with freezer drawers
- Refrigerator drawers: Sub Zero refrigerator drawers (on the window wall)
- Wine Refrigerator: SubZero wine refrigerator
- Dishwasher: Miele Premier Plus
- Main Sink: 36" Rohl fireclay farm sink
- Main Faucet: Barber Wilson’s gooseneck bridge faucet
- Prep Sink: Franke Euro Pro stainless steel prep sink
- Prep Faucet: Herbeau Valence faucet
- Hardware: English-style cherry knobs (from Lee Valley) stained and oiled to match the countertop
- Lighting: Powell pendant lights from Rejuvenation
- Flooring: White oak floors finished with Waterlox
- Paint: F&B (Farrow & Ball) paint on the walls and the paneling in the bookcase. It is fantastic paint. The walls "White Tie" in eggshell. The trim and ceiling are "Pointing" and the back of the bookcase is "Matchstick". This stuff cleans up like a dream.
- Windows: Marvin