Saturday, January 17, 2009

marty_2008's Kitchen

Cream Kitchen with Costa Rei Oro Miele Interlocking tile backsplash



Contact: marty_2008 (My Page)
Posted on Sat, Dec 20, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/artandmara.protas/AfterDemo?authkey=dc6AbKTkq0k
Details:
  • Cabinets: custom built maple with custom paint color
  • Countertop: Juparana Bordeaux granite
  • Backsplash: American Olean ceramic Costa Rei Oro Miele Interlocking tile
  • Appliances all GE Profile, except Monogram hood
  • Sink: BlancoDiamond 1 3/4 Silgranit Anthracite
  • Faucet: HansGrohe Allegro Goumet
  • Floor: Travertine
Kitchen is approx 12x12.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd let you know that I've looked at every last backsplash on this blog and this is THE ONE that has inspired me!