Modern Walnut Kitchen
Contact: billyc (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Jan 7, 09
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/williamcornwell/KitchenPics122908
- Cabinets - Henrybuilt Walnut with Bronze T-Pulls
- Countertops - Caesarstone Desert Limestone
- Backsplash - Ann Sacks Sakura
- Sinks - Elkay ELU
- Faucets - Danze Parma
- Range - 36" Bluestar RNB
- Hood - 48" Futuro Futuro Plane
- Refrigerator - 24" Thermador Freedom
- Freezer - 18" Thermador Freedom
- Dishwasher - Bosch Integra
- Stools - from the Sundance Catalog (avoid them, they keep breaking)
- Island Outlets - Mockett Pop-Up
- Floors - Wide Plank Rustic White Oak from a mill in western Connecticut. It is not engineered. The planks are 3/4" solid oak with stress grooves on the underside. They do not have bevels, and were glued and blind nailed.
- Windows - Loewen Douglas Fir
- Outdoor Grill - DCS 36" Built-In
- Farm table - custom made by our mill worker from reclaimed oak that he had in storage for over 20 years. Once built, he fumed the table to give it an even more weathered look. It's 9 feet long, has built in drawers on either side, and uses spline joinery to keep the four top planks together. The chairs are the 1934 dining chair and 1956 armchair from the Sundance Catalog. DWR has a similar dining chair called the Marais AC.
- Sofa - from Room & Board. It's the Townsend model in a custom fabric.
- Paint - Benjamin Moore Aura, but I'm not sure the actual color. It's a beige/gray/green.
Floor Plan included
Full Extension Drawers
Island with Seating
Lighting: Under Cabinet
Plug inside Cabinet