Finished Modern-ish Kitchen
Contact: wantakitchen (My Page)
Posted on Sat, May 16, 09
Link to wantakitchen's Gardenweb finished kitchen post
Link to wantakitchen's kitchen photos
- Cabinets: locally made but used IKEA glass Rubrik fronts on the island and the uppers.
- Countertops: white Carrera marble countertops
- Backsplash: a local sheet metal fabricator cut the backsplash
- Appliances: I saved lots of money on appliances by picking up floor items: Fisher Paykel double ovens, Miele six-burner gas cooktop, Ventahood. I already had a Miele dishwasher (the best!) and though I would like a French door refrigerator, I'm keeping the much-repaired GE until it quits.
- Sink: Ticor
- Faucet: Grohe (splurge), Rohl dispenser with Never MT(the NeverMT is not a splurge!)
- Utensil holders, knife rack and trivets: IKEA
- Canisters: from Specialtybottles.com
- Paint: wall color is Benjamin Moore Aura Affinity #500.
Cabinets: Wall > 12"deep
Full Extension Drawers
Horizontal Lift Doors
Island without Seating
Lighting: Under Cabinet
Toe Kick Heater