White DIY Kitchen in 30 days
Contact: weedyacres (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Jun 28, 09
Link to weedyacres' Gardenweb finished kitchen post
Link to weedyacres' kitchen photos
- Cabinets: Kraftmaid Parkdale door, vanilla bean glaze, purchased from HD
- Countertop: Terra Brazilas granite
- Backsplash: Matte biscuit ceramic subways and 6x6s by American Olean from a local tile store, with bronze liners from Home Depot. Spectralock Almond grout.
- Paint: Sherwin Williams "Nomadic Desert"
- Floor: Rialto Beige porcelain from Lowe's, Spectralock Mushroom grout
- Heated floors: Warming Systems
~ Range: GE Profile double oven (love it), bought from HD
~ Wall Oven: Fridgidaire convection, bought on ebay
~ Fridge: Whirlpool, bought from Lowe's
~ Dishwasher: Maytag, bought from HD
~ Microwave: GE, bought from Lowe's
~ Birdcage knobs came free with the cabinets, we spray painted them bronze.
~ Birdcage pulls are "twisted wire D pull" from hardwareaccents.com.
~ Bar pulls from moderndanish.com
~ Pendant lights: Portfolio, from Lowe's
~ Nook drum pendant: Forecast lighting Urban Oasis pendant from littmanbros.com
Bar with Seating
Counter Depth Frig
Island without Seating
Lighting Under Cabinet
Message Center Desk
Peninsula with Seating