Eco-friendly, two color kitchen
Contact: jeanar (My Page)
Posted on Thu, Jan 29, 09
Link to kitchen photos: http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/JeanaR123/
- Cabinets: Perimeter: Medallion Brookhill with Oyster Vintage glaze
- Cabinets: Island: Woodmode, Custom, black with red undercoat and distressed
- Countertop: Perimeter: Soapstone, don't know what kind, dark (love it)
- Countertop: Island: Bianco Romano* (remnant)
- Backsplash: Custom tile. I can't remember from where, but could find it, if necessary.
- Sink: Shaw farmhouse (a mistake)
- Faucet: Price Pfister Marielle - ORB
- Floor: Mix of old and new oak*
- Windows and French Door: Jenn-Aire*
- Appliances: GE Profile Series incl. induction stove*
- Red Painted Cabinet - purchased at a reproduction antique shop in Wisconsin along with the photo above it.
Denim Insulation. First, your project has to be down to the studs since this rolls in like typical fiberglass insulation. Then, the cost is about 10% more than standard. For us, it came out to about $200 more. In the grand-scheme of things, $200 wasn't much. We bought ours at Greenmaker Supply in Chicago, because we live just to the west. We also went with FSC certified wood from them.
Cabinets: Base >24"deep
Cabinets: Base >36"high
Cabinets: Wall >12"deep
Full Extension Drawers
Island with Seating
Lighting: Under Cabinet