BusyMom2's New Kitchen
Contact: BusyMom2 (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Nov 30, 05
Link to kitchen photos: Sorry. BusyMom2's photo album is no longer available.
Whoo Hoo! Like others I am 99.9% done. I have NO idea what I plan to do for window coverings...but oh well! I cooked Thanksgiving Dinner in this new kitchen and it was wonderful! OK, here are the specs...
- Cabinets: Cherry (equal parts Cordovan & Brite Red Stain). Custom made by a cabinet maker.
- Countertops: Bianco Romano granite. The island is Jatoba wood (16 pts Cordovan & 8 pts Brite Red stain)
- Bosch Integrated Dishwasher
- Kitchenaid Range Gas Convection
- LG Cabinet Depth Fridge w/water dispenser
- Rohl Pull Out Sprayer Faucet
- Rohl Country water filter
- Alia Single Bowl Sink
- Ventahood Island Vent
- Sharp Microwave Overcounter R1214
- Bianco Romano Granite
- Island: Benjamin Moore Vintage Taupe oil based paint
- Cabinet Hardware: Top Knob Brushed Nickel
- Island Cabinet Hardware: Schwab Cup Pull and Drawer Pulls, Alno both in rubbed oil
- Pendant lights: Bruck Rainbow glass (large one)
- Dining Room Lights: Schoolhouse Electric Website: http://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/ic-home.asp
- Paint: The color in the kitchen is "Lime Ice" and was done by Miller Paints (another local company). The paint color in the adjoining dining room Divine paint (which I think has a national distribution) and I can't remember that color name (sorry), I kept a large kitchen book, but didn't write those paint colors down.