My kitchen remodel is finished
Contact: glycera (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Sep 5, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.faculty.sbc.edu/simpson/remodel/
- Cabinets: custom; white, frameless cabinetry with Thermafoil exteriors and Melamine interiors.
- Countertops: Corian Atlantis for most of the countertops. Corian Festival for the table area. Stainless for the cooking area.
- backsplash: "Blue Luise" granite (which I've also seen pictured as "Van Gogh.")
- pulls: full-width brushed nickel bar pulls mounted horizontally throughout
- size: 15' x 15.5'.
- Sink: made of Royal Stone, a solid surface material that can be bonded with Corian. 33" x 20" , 11" deep.
- Faucet: KWC Gastro
- 2 Dishwashers: 18" wide Miele Touchtronic (elevated) and a single Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawer
- Refrigerator: counter-depth top freezer GE model
- prep sink: has an instant hot water faucet (the smaller one, an EverHot LVH480) and the larger Grohe Ladylux Plus.
- Cooktop: Windcrest 36"
- Hood: Vent-A-Hood SLX-236 in the "Emerald" style
- Oven: ADVANTIUM SPEEDCOOK OVEN 240
- Warming Drawer: 30" GE Profile
- Flooring: Armstrong Pacific Heights Autumn Maple, with 3½ inch wide planks that are microbeveled on all four edges.