Some kitchen shots from my new kitchen
Contact: hddana (My Page)
Posted on Fri, Nov 24, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://home.austin.rr.com/popeda
- Cabinets: Maple with Cordovan finish from qualitycabinets.com through Parrish in Austin; our design and self-installed
- Countertops: Zodiaq Cygnus Pearl with simplest edge
- Island top: Tropical Green granite from remnant yard
- Backsplash: Interceramic Hearthstone Ash with Traditons borders
- Backsplash over the stove: Nocera Art Tile inserts
- Sink: Franke stainless
- Faucet: Grohe
- Appliances: Whirpool/Frigidaire
- Flooring: Kaehrs Amber Ash; ordered online, self-installed
- Paint: Sherwin Wms Humble Gold.
The pantry wall is something we've carried with us from past two builds and I would not give it up for anything since it holds tons. Using only the doors & doorframes saved a lot over pantry/utility cabinets and still gave the look of the cabinetry.