Our 'Cottage Modern' Kitchen is finished!!
Contact: beachlvr (My Page)
Posted on Fri, Nov 24, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/l104/jensonsusie/
- Custom cabinets painted BM Super White
- Black granite with eased edge (I think) Santa Angelica
- Appliances- KA except bev. fridge- GE monogram
- Backsplash- Durago travertine mini-brick
- Sinks- Blanco
- Faucets- Grohe Ladylux and ??
- Chairs- Target on-line! (and I love them!!)
- Pulls & Knobs- CabinetHardwareDesigns on eBay (very reasonable and great quality)
- Pendant Lights- Lowes
- Cork board- from Aaron Bros.
- Island: 4'6" x 9'6" approx. There's actually enough room to seat at least 6 kids with stools. One side has 12 inches of leg room and the other has 15.
- Paint: the walls are BM Bleeker Beige
The cabinets started out at paint grade wood (maple I believe) and they painted primed them with an oil based primer and then used a type of BM Satin Impervo paint to spray the doors and paint the frames. (The color is Super White).