Tuesday, December 26, 2006

pdxliz' Kitchen

Made just in time for Christmas - Finished!



Contact: pdxliz (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Dec 20, 06
Link to kitchen photos: http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l166/pdxliz/kitchen%20pictures%202006/

Details:
  • Cabinets: Medallion 'Bella' in cherry espresso
  • Granite slabs: Absolute black on the perimeter, White Delicatus on the island. I was told it was an albino White Springs, but I learned the correct name for it here (I hope! Might still be wrong. Anyway, I love it and it is easy to care for).
  • Backsplash: went to a local metal fabricator, and got the sheet for $60 (18 gauge 30" by 36"). We attached it with screws in the bottom corners (metal fabricators put them there for me), liquid nail, and then it is also lipped underneath the hood. I think that the liquid nail was all that was really needed. It's some strong stuff. I don't plan on adding anymore backsplash.
  • Sink: Blanco, got it off eBay from Faucet Depot
  • Faucet: Hangrohe from Faucet Depot
  • Fridge: LG
  • Range: Wolf 30" AG
  • Hood: Faber
  • Microwave: Sharp
  • Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel Dishdrawers
  • Paint: Benjamin Moore matte "Gold Rush". The white is Benjamin Moore's matte "Mayonnaise"
  • little dvd player is a TruTech deal from Target (love Tar-jay!)


We took down a large, load bearing wall and moved the kitchen to where my dining room used to be, and vice versa.

0 comments: