My Ikea Tidaholm Kitchen
Contact: brody_miasmom (My Page)
Posted on on Fri, Feb 2, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://pictures.aol.com/ap/viewAlbum.do?user=guest&mode=guestView&shareInfo=
- Cabinets: Ikea Tidaholm, shaker oak (installed by a certified Ikea installer)
- Granite: Golden Oak
- Backsplash: Corian routed to look like tile. It looks much better in person than in the pictures (it looks like unfinished drywall in the pictures). It is nice, but I wish it had a bit more pop!
- Faucet: Delta Victorian.
- Sink: Pegasus
- Hot water dispenser: ISE, love it.
- Appliances: We kept all of our Frigidaire Gallery appliances (the microwave is new, the old one died during the remodel!). I'm going to replace the dishwasher soon.
- Flooring: Mirage brand natural oak. Couldn't talk DH into the walnut!