Saturday, March 17, 2007

eelliott's Kitchen

Medieval Kitchen Remodel Pics!



Contact: eelliott (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/Nyneve13/
Kitchen%20Remodel/Finished/?start=all


Details:
  • Cabinets: Knotty Alder
  • Countertops: The countertops in the working kitchen are Green Galaxy granite, and the ones in the dining area are Forest Web Brown marble.
  • Sink: purchased on ebay from Amanda Jane's Attic. I picked the design I wanted and we worked out the size and they made it for me. It is made in China - not Mexican copper. The original sink we purchased was hammered copper from Mexico - and we were very much unsatisfied with it when it arrived, so we returned it. Then thank goodness I found Amanda Janes! I recommend them very highly for their service and quality product.
    http://stores.ebay.com/Amanda-Janes-Attic
  • Copper Faucet: The faucet is a Danze faucet. It is not a living finish. It has some sort of sealer on it to keep it from tarnishing.
  • Pulls: from ebay


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love all the details you put into your project. I bet you have a lot of fun feasting. Kudos to you for not playing it safe, and living your dream. Your copper sink is a stunner.