White Kitchen with Lacanche and Carrera Counters
Contact: mwardlb (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Jul 10, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/mwardlb
- White maple custom shaker cabinets w/ Classic Brass hinges, knobs and pulls in brushed nickel. "Chantilly Lace" by BMoore white paint. A little water damage on sink drawers and some chipping on heavily used trash drawer but over all LOVE IT!
Drawers have those automatic closing hinge-thingies – LOVE THEM!!
New seeded glass in hutch cabinet with smoked grey mirror below. LOVE IT.
- White carrera marble counter tops 1 ¼-inch slab. Sealed with magic-bullet…no real staining or etching issues. I even cut on it when in a hurry but the marks just rub out. LOVE IT!
- Lacanche Cluny 1400 in matte black with stainless & chrome (warming cabinet, gas oven, electric oven, 5 burners w/ portable simmer plate)... I really can't say enough about this masterpiece! No bells and whistles - no hassles! LOVE IT!
- Walker Zanger 4 X 8 white subway tile backsplash with shelf and surround. LOVE IT!
- Jenn-Air DW - not fully installed with panel and rubber seal yet, so it's pretty noisy. Cleans very well, but doesn't dry all the way. LIKE IT OK.
- Price Pfister faucet in polished chrome. Heard they drip, but no real issues. LIKE IT A LOT.
- Under mount fireclay farmhouse sink found on Ebay. I wish the tubs were deeper, but it cleans up well with astonish paste. LOVE IT.
- Under counter halogen lights are great, but are really hot. They even warm the food in the cupboards. We are switching to fluorescent. LIKE IT.
- waiting for 36' SZ or KA fridge
- custom VAH blower
- Franke Little Butler Insta-Hot tap.