Omega/Dynasty Kitchen with Soapstone and Carrara Marble
Contact: coleen3201118 (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Oct 24, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/coleenmills/
- Cabinets: Omega/Dynasty - Williamsburg - Oyster Maple and Brookside Square cherry Nutmeg antiqued
- Counters: soapstone and honed carrara marble
- Backsplash - Sonoma tile
- Range: 48" Capital with griddle
- Hood - VentaHood
- Refrigerator - Thermador built in 42"
- Microwave - Sharp 30" drawer
- Sink: Franke pro (prep sink is Elkay); Ladylux plus faucets
- Monogram fridge drawers in the island
- Kenmore Elite DW (from the previous kitchen - as soon as it kicks, I'll be replacing with one that's quieter)
- the table was custom made - we got extra stain from the cabinet guy so it would match.
- the paint is BM "Weekend Getaway"