We are done!!
Contact: julie7549 (My Page)
Posted on Tue, Oct 2, 07
Link to kitchen photos: http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/Julie7549/Finished%20kitchen/
- Cabinetry: Omega Dynasty (including TV doors and range hood)
- Countertops: Caesarstone, Misty Carrera
- Backsplash tile: Meredith Art Tile "Lattice"
- Mural: Tiles by Mimi (custom)
- Cooktop: Dacor 36" 6-burner
- Ovens: Dacor ECD230SCH
- Microwave drawer: Dacor. Works great! I don't cook much with it, use it for veggies, warming, popcorn but it's very user-friendly. Has sensor reheating ability but we've found that it over-heats using that. The popcorn sensor works great!
- Hood: Vent-A-Hood
- Sink: Shaw 39" double-bowl
- Prep sink: Shaw (15x15)
- Faucets & pot filler: Rohl
- Dishwasher: Miele
- Fridge: KitchenAid (recycled from our old kitchen)
- Cabinet pulls on white cabinets: basket weave 3", purchased from Hardwarehut.com
- Wall paint: Benjamin Moore "Philadelphia Cream"
- Flooring: new, oak, finished on-site
- The large cabinet in the corner is our appliance "garage".
- Pendants: Kichler, item #65235
- The tv is a 21" flatscreen.
- Pumpkin bread on the counter (come on over!)
The arched window is either a Marvin or Anderson, I don't remember (we are waiting on white hardware to come in). Something our contractor purchased. The cabinets are 48", exclusive of crown molding. Our ceilings are 9' (we raised them a foot during the remodel). Our base cabinets are almost 2" taller than standard as my husband, myself and kids are taller than average (if that helps with the scale).