finished after 5+ months!!!
Contact: dmank (My Page)
Posted on Sun, Jun 29, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://gallery.mac.com/te7k#100062&bgcolor=black&view=grid
- Cabinets - local cabinet maker.
Hardware - knobs from Home Depot. Pulls from Restoration Hardware.
- Countertop - Soapstone from Expo. LOVE it. My favorite thing.
- Backsplash: Dalite tile from Expl.
- Range - Jenn Aire dual fuel with 2 ovens (love the 2 ovens, but it was a pain to install as we had to have a new outlet run and have the gas moved as it was in the wrong place per Jenn Aire's instructions).
- Micro - Jenn Aire - we use it to vent outside and this was another pain as the microwave vent was about 2 inches off from the vent in the ceiling, but were able to customize some sheet metal).
- Dishwasher - Jenn Aire. OK, I love the look of it, but we had a couple problems with this. We had to have plumbing moved to accomodate it. A plumbing expense I wasn't ready for. And then it was bent (sideways) and so a couple strips got damaged but then fixed). All is well now.
- Fridge - LG Cabinet Depth French Door. Like the look of it, but I dropped one of my tupperware containers on the top of the door and bent it a little. They don't make appliances like they used to!!
- Sink - Blanco stainless.
Faucet - Brizo. Love the look of it, but the handle on the right turn the wrong way (perhaps this is a European design).
Cabinets: Wall >12"deep
Cabinets: Wall >36"high
Full Extension Drawers
Lighting: Under Cabinet
Peninsula with Seating
Plug inside Cabinet