Contact: lleet (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Jun 16, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll211/lleet/finished%20kitchen/
- Cabinets: Custom made on site. All cabinets, including the island, are maple. The cabinets are painted BM Swiss Coffee OC-45. The stain on the island is one coat of walnut and one coat of ebony stain.
- Countertops: the perimeter countertops (kitchen and bar) are honed Danby Calcutta marble. The island is honed Milley Gray marble, with a butcher block edge. The butcher block is a place holder for walnut that is on order. The Calcutta is 3cm, but the Milley Gray was only available in 2cm, so we fabricated the edge.
- Backsplash: from Daltile: It’s Ahnzu 3x6 Artic Ice, Crackle AT112
http://www.ahnzu.com/collection_details.cfm?catID=4&collectionID=4# and http://www.daltileproducts.com/series.cfm?series=162#2418
- Lighting: the lights are from Horchow - Sausalito Pendant.
- Hardware: from Home Depot Expo, but I think it’s pretty common (i.e. not too expensive) Hickory Hardware. http://www.homedecorhardware.com/hickory-p3010-14.html
- Flooring: floors are red oak. We had them refinished using one coat of ebony and one coat of toffee.
- Faucets: Danze, Schon
- Sink: Franke/Villeroy & Boch fireclay
- Appliances: Viking and GE
- I was worried about the space on both sides of the island, but they are fine.
Cabinets: Base >24"deep
Full Extension Drawers
Island with Seating