White/Alder Kitchen with Coffered Ceiling and Arches
Contact: alliern (My Page)
Posted on Mon, Nov 24, 08
Link to kitchen photos: http://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/alliern1/
- Cabinets: Perimeter Cabinets custom-built with BM Simply White paint. Island cabinets are custom-built Alder, stained Sherwin-Williams "Walnut Wainscot" SW 3120-B.
- Countertops: Perimeter countertop is Black Minas Soapstone from Dorado Soapstone.
- Island countertop is Honed Statuario Marble
- Backsplash: tbd
DW, Fridge, microwave/convection oven (Kitchen Aid)
6 burner dual-fuel 36" range (Thermador)
Thermador Traditional Silent 42" Hood w/remote blower
- Floor Owens PlankFloor 6" Walnut with Satin Water Based Polyurethane
- Delta Allura Faucet and soap dispenser
- Danze Pot Filler
- Cabinet hardware: Restoration Hardware's Duluth knobs and pulls in brushed nickel. The knobs are 1.25" and the pulls vary in size depending on the width of the drawers.
- Paint: The kitchen/DR walls are BM Titanium. The Great Room walls are BM Manchester Tan
- Lighting: mini cargo pendants by Wilmette Lighting (for Monorail).
- Fireplace: gas Quadra Fire QFP44
The marble countertop measures 8'5" x 5'4".
All of the trim throughout the home is made from MDF. My finish carpenter said that if I had decided to do the coffered box-beam ceiling out of wood, it would've cost 10x's as much! Yikes!
Full Extension Drawers
Island with Seating
Prep Area (Multiple)