Elegant Farm Kitchen - Cream Cabinets, Aga Range, Soapstone and Marble
Posted by ndvweb on Thu, Jan 1, 09
Link to ndvweb's Gardenweb finished kitchen post
Link to ndvweb's kitchen photos
- Cabinets: Mouser cabinetry in cream painted finish
Minas Soapstone - still not oiled... I'm loving it! (When it gets dark spots on it from oils I just take a sponge with Dawn dish detergent and wipe it back to original blue.)
Carrara Marble Counter on Knotty Alder Island
- Backsplash: Krazy Krackle Cream subway tile backsplash. (Krazy Krackle is just the name from Sonoma Tile)
- Sharp Microwave Drawer in island
- AGA 6-4 Range (affectionately called Nigel now)
- KitchenAid Fridge
- Thermador wall oven
- Oiled Bronze hardware from Colonial
- Pendants: from Architects and Heroes - amber shades - from a store in Cape May NJ called 'Across the Way'. http://www.madamesport.com/ATW/index.html
- Flooring: My floors were 'rescreened' but that was it. Those are original to the house so I don't know much about them as I'm not the first owner. Most likely pine.
- Paint: from Finnaren & Haley Paint. 13 Independence Hall Quill and the trim (not pictured) is Galahad white.
- The flip down over the computer is actually 4 'mailbox' compartments to hold bills, to do items, coupons, etc.
Cabinets: Wall >36"high
Filtered Water Faucet
Instant Hot Water
Island with Seating
Lighting: Under Cabinet
Microwave Drawer in the island
Mug Shelf / MugRack