hobokenkitchen's Kitchen #2
Contemporary/ Transitional Mahogany Kitchen with Stainless Steel Apron Sink
Contact: hobokenkitchen (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Dec 16, 09
Link to kitchen photos: http://picasaweb.google.com/starpooh/Hobokenkitchen2
- Cabinets: Custom made Mahogany veneer with all soft close cabinets and drawers.
- Countertops: Quartzite - natural stone seen under the names 'Monte Carlo' , 'Mother of Pearl' and 'Madre Perle'. Harder (and more brittle) than granite. This particular quartzite does not appear to etch. Fabricated by Wolf Granite in Philadelphia.
- Backsplash: Tao Toffee marble and glass tiles from www.glasstilestore.com
- Range: 36' All Gas Wolf Range
- Hood: 36' low profile Wolf hood
- Refrigerator: 30' Subzero built in fridge freezer
- Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher drawers
- Flooring; Ceramic Tile with metal infused into it. Purchased at Artistic Tile in 6 x 24s.
- Handles: Purchased from www.myknobs.com
- Faucet: Danze Parma pull down faucet in stainless steel. Purchased on ebay.
- Sink: Stainless steel, zero radius apron sink. Purchased on ebay.
Lighting Under Cabinet