Contemporary/Rustic/Tuscan Kitchen with Indian Flair
Contact: drjay71 (My Page)
Posted on Wed, Feb 17, 10
Link to kitchen photos: http://www.photobucket.com/
- Cabinets: clear alder cabinets with SW espresso stain. Custom design on the fridge panels.
- Countertops: Colonial Dream granite from Arizona Tile, 3 cm thick with double laminated edges.
- SZ 736 TC x 2
- Wolf 48" Dual Fuel range
- Sink: Silgranit sink brown finish
- chandelier over the island: Savoy House 1-6903-9 Transitional 9 Light Up Lighting Chandelier from the Vanguard Collection
- chandelier above the dining table: "Large Rectangle Hanging Capiz Pendant" from West Elm
- Stools: Cosmopolitan Creme Leather Counter Stools from overstock.com
Kitchen dimensions: 17 x 19 feet with 12 foot ceilings.
We were having a hard time trying to decide between two islands vs. a massive single island. Boy, am I glad we went this way. The flow is so much better. We LOVE having the second island. It is where we eat most meals. The kids love using it to do homework. The kitchen is truly the heart of the home, so the second island serves many functions for us.
The floating shelves are custom and were made during construction by our trim carpenter.
Bar with Seating
Island with Seating
Lighting Above Cabinet
Lighting Under Cabinet
Message Center Desk
Plug Inside Cabinet
Prep Area Multiple