Creamy White and Soapstone Kitchen
Posted by mary_in_nc on Thu, Jul 17, 08
Link to mary_in_nc's Gardenweb finished kitchen post
Link to mary_in_nc's kitchen photos
- Cabinets: Medallion Santa Cruz maple with Divinity Finish
- Countertop: Soapstone- Green Mounain Original P.A. and butcher block. The end grain butcher block was customed made for me by my GC. It is cherry with a walnut trim.
- Backsplash: subway tile is a glossy white from Subway Ceramics. We ordered outlet covers from them as well. They give it a nice finished look. The grout is a very light grey called "moonlight".
- Range: 30" Wolf Duel Fuel
- Vent: Sirius 30in
- Refrigerator: 30" Liebherr counter depth
- Microwave Sharp 24" Drawer Microwave
- Dishwasher Miele Optima
- Sink: 30" Shaws Farm sink
- Prep sink Rohl Allia prep sink
- Faucets: Perrin and Rowe model U.4746 in satin nickel.
- Hardware- Oiled Rub Bronze:
- Small Latches: Rejuvination
- Cup pulls: Deltana Elongated Shell Handle Pull from www.cabinetpull.com
- Knobs: Restoration Hardware
- Under Cabinet Lighting Kichler Xenon
- Pendants Don't know! Came with house. Similar pendants at www.rejuvination.com
- Paint Walls- Sherwin Williams Rice Grain in eggshell, Trim- Sherwin Williams Alabaster in gloss
- Floors: original oak floors with a clear finish
Ceiling height: 9 feet
The cabinets do not go all the way to the ceiling. The house was built in 1925. The ceiling now slopes. It would have been too difficult to match the slope. We like the shadow line that is created by not going all the way up.
Cutting Board Storage
Full Extension Drawers
Prep Area (Multiple)
subway tile backsplash
glass front cabinets